In a Nutshell
Hello, my name is Yvonne. I’m a recent graduate from University. I grew up in Hong Kong, and moved to Canada when I was a teenager. I now live in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario. This website is my hobby.
- Colour: blue
- Number: 3, 7, 10, 11
- TV Shows: Alias, Lost, Dawson's Creek, Six Feet Under, Whose Line is it Anyway, Friends, Frasier, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Survivor
- Authors: Michael Crichton, J.K. Rowling, Helen Fielding, John Grisham, Amy Tan
- Obsessions: chocolate, Calvin and Hobbes, Classic Winnie the Pooh, collecting Absolut Vodka Ads, web design
- Dislikes: hypocrites, smoke, mathematical induction, celery, salmon, airplane food, black liquorice, cockroaches, cooking, being massaged
- People who chew with their mouth open - I don't want to see your food being digested. It's gross. And noisy!
- People who just laugh behind people's backs if there's a piece of food stuck between that person's teeth instead of telling the person about it - I may be embarrassed if a complete stranger told me I had a piece of food stuck in my mouth, but I'd also be grateful if they did so so I wouldn't have to walk around all day like that. Same thing with bad breath.
- People who litter and don't care about it - you're not only polluting the environment, but you're making the place more ugly for the people who pass by.
- People who throw a pop can in the garbage can when there's a recycling bin right next to it - it's not that hard to recycle.
- People who stand right in front of the escalator talking without noticing that people are trying to get past them - some people are in a hurry! If you're going to stand somewhere for long periods of time, stand in a corner.
- When people blow their cigarette smoke directly into your face. It's your right to puff away, but it should also be my right not to have to take in second-hand smoke. Be more considerate!
- Socks with holes in them.